Saturday 22 August 2015

Colgate MaxFresh Dance Move

“I am dancing for #MaxFreshMove activity at BlogAdda. If you are not blogging, you can join me by participating in this #MaxFreshMove facebook activity.”

Every day morning Taazgi ka Dhamaka tune comes in my mind when I am doing brush with Colgate MaxFresh. When I am doing brush I remember Allu Arjun’s dance and even I want to do the same dance. But I am not good in dance, still the song encourage me to dance my own steps. I am very happy after the dance which I dance by my own steps.

When I am dancing my roommates too join me and we all dance together in the morning. Because of Colgate MaxFresh we all enjoy in the morning that also at the time of wakeup. The full day is going nicely if we are happy in the morning. If I brush in the morning till evening I feel mouth fresh and fresh breath because of Colgate MaxFresh. It really works for me.

This time Colgate given me the chance to dance in my own way and really me and my friends liked it. It is a great idea by Colgate and many of us liked the song. The song and dance is really awesome. In the official song my favor hit stylish star Allu Arjun is dancing, I really love to watch the video again and again.



I also performed dance for the same song. I tried my best dance moves and I enjoyed a lot while dancing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share It

Followers